Everyone is looking for ways to save a little money these days. As an electrical contracting firm, we’ve helped many of our clients reduce their energy consumption through renovations, upgrades, and energy audits. Consistently, electricity is slightly less in Denver than the rest of the state. Here’s a quick breakdown of the average rates and how they compare.
- Average commercial rate in Denver: 9.16¢/kWh compared to state average rate of 9.39¢/kWh.
- Average residential rate in Denver: 11.05¢/kWh compared to the state average rate of 11.46¢/kWh.
- Average industrial rate in Dever: 6.04¢/kWh compared to the state average rate of 6.95¢/kWH.
Electricity may be slightly cheaper here, but it’s still best to look for ways to reduce your consumption and to get the most value out of what you already are using. Here are a few ways that we can help.
- Power quality and load metering: We can offer a detailed analysis of your electrical system. Using DENT data logging equipment, our electricians can measure and monitor your energy consumption. Using this information, you can create energy strategies to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
- Design/Build Services: If you are planning a new space or project, start with the best plan for your electricity needs. Our team is highly skilled at developing electrical systems plans to suit your needs and budget. If you build your system right from the beginning, you’ll be able to save money on energy costs in the future.
- Replacing or renovating old systems: A crucial part of our services is renovation. We’ve helped many of our clients replace and improve outdated electrical systems during the renovation process. One project we are very proud of is the Emerson School building. We helped update this century-old schoolhouse into 22,000 square ft. of office space that is certified LEED Gold. Visit our projects page to look at how we managed to retain the original architecture of the building while upgrading it for a new era.
- Precise planning: Every project requires thoughtful planning. Our team is highly skilled at developing plans that meet municipal regulations and the needs of our clients. We offer concise plans to guide the design and building process to give our clients a clear view of what they need.
Making smart decisions about your energy usage is a no brainer. Not only is it better for the environment, but it’s also better for your budget. Whether you need to track your energy usage, upgrade old systems, or start right with a fresh new build, we can offer you the services you need to design and build an efficient electrical system. If you’re ready to embark on a new project, get in touch with us today, and we will show you what we can do.