Electrical Contracting Careers
APCO is a locally owned family business that is rapidly growing. Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents who champion our mission in providing exceptional service to our customers. We offer a unique experience and focus on individual growth by offering continuing education opportunities, top pay and quality benefits package, family-oriented atmosphere, and technical/safety training programs. APCO is a place where careers are made, Lives are enriched, and successes are celebrated.
We acknowledge that our success could not be possible without the employees who have contributed to our company’s excellent reputation and continued success. We currently are looking for individuals who can help us continue to provide this high level of dedication and hard work.
Current Career Opportunities with APCO
Click on the position details below for more information and to Apply Now!
The right candidate will receive many great incentives including various continuing education programs, training opportunities, safety sessions/workshop, and a company vehicle for those who qualify for project supervision. Please note that we are only looking for those who are reliable, hardworking, and Team Players, with a desire to continually learn and improve their skill set. We warmly welcome you to consider joining the APCO team where minds expand and opportunities flourish.
Training & development:
- Electrical Apprenticeship (OAT registered)
- Journeyman Upgrade and Continued Competency
- Prefabrication and Layout
- Field Supervisor Training
- Leadership Development
- Extensive Safety Training
- Continuing Education Program
- Professional Development Training
- Software and Systems Training
APCO’s generous benefits package includes:
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company Paid Medical and Dental
- Company Paid Short and Long-term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Accident, Critical Illness and Identity Protection Plans
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account / Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Program
- Continuing Education
- Employee Assistance Program
APCO Electric is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
HOW TO APPLY
APCO offers employees top pay and benefits. Please use the form to apply, call (303) 456-6746 for more information, or email your resume to email@example.com